Project Manager-Commercial Treasury Management/Data Migration
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager-Commercial Treasury Management/Data Migration who will manage multiple application conversions, migrations and adoptions within Commercial Treasury Management or Commercial Lending. The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
- Manage deliveries from external vendors for projects as applicable.
- Sets direction at an operational level works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity. Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project. Perform a governing role, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Actively monitor, close and mitigate issues, risks, dependencies and decisions with full traceability.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team through effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- Manage a team that consists of 25 people
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of extensive experience in Full life cycle development
- 8 years of proven experience in leadership and managing multiple large and complex IT projects
- 8 years of experience with proven project methodology tools
- Experience and Knowledge of Commercial banking specifically within Commercial Lending
- Strong JIRA, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions
Nice To Have:
- Bachelors in relevant field
- PMI/PMP Certification
- Background projects related to M&A, data conversions, migrations, application adoptions, gap analysis
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.