Project Manager- Credit/ Market Risk
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging, and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Project Manager- Credit/ Market Risk who will manage team members from business and technology. The ideal candidate needs to understand and Negotiate task schedules and work assignments, to identify the priority of action. The individual is responsible for itemizing tasks and managing schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window. The successful candidate will follow up with individuals in their task and track issues and escalating if needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- Strategic view of the lifecycle and understanding the process and business details
- Experience with standard data center and cloud-based infrastructure builds would be beneficial
- Experience with Finance/Enterprise Risk/Capital Market business background understanding
- 7+ years of experience with the PM process
- Ability to work well with others
- 5+ years of SDLC experience
- Experience talking to Senior Managers and VPS
- Communication, with the ability clearly communicate with CIO, VP, and technical teams alike
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the Banking sector
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Capital market, or counterparty credit risk project
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.