Project Manager (Information Security)
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager (Information Security) who will deliver on Cyber Security projects. This candidate will evaluate and implement new technologies & tools for Cyber Security as well as IAMPAM and will be accountable for the ongoing onboarding of applications to enterprise InfoSec Tools such as SailPoint. The ideal candidate is a senior-level PM or Program Manager who has led multiple InfoSec projects covering a wide range of initiatives.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10+ years of experience in leading enterprise-level projects managing scope, timeline & budget.
- 10+ years of experience combined in Project, Program or Portfolio Management
- 5+ years of experience managing $2M – $5M projects with multi-year milestones.
- 5 years of solid exposure to Information Security projects
- 3+ years of experience delivering projects focusing on a combination of SailPoint, Splunk, SIEM, Network Security and Implementation of IAM / PAM tools
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience in leading projects making use of AI/ML to automate or predict security events
- Solid focus on automation of Information Security projects.
- Strong working knowledge of the implementation of new security tools
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.