Project Manager- Infrastructure/IAM
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager- Infrastructure/IAM who will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers. The candidate will be accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis, and programming.
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines, and manage staff.
- Develop project plans with milestones.
- Coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff, and service providers.
- Set direction at an operational level, work autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborate with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct or manage large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensure delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Perform risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manage the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication.
- Manage a team that consists of 50 -100 people.
Desired Skill Set:
- Financial Management experience.
- Experience working with infrastructure projects.
- Experience working with full life cycle development.
- Experience working with project methodology tools.
- Experience working with project scopes of $1M – $5M.
- Experience working with MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Nice To Have:
- PMI or ITIL certification.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.