Project Manager- PMP/CSM
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager- PMP/CSM who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments. This candidate will design and apply new methods and procedures and coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming. The successful candidate must develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements. The ideal candidate has CSM, and PMP Certification with proven experience in project management and hands-on with Confluence, Jira, Clarity and MS Office Suite
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
- Manage a team that consists of 50 – 100 people.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience in Project Management
- 8 years of experience with Clarity and time reporting systems
- 8 years of working knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- 8 years of experience with SharePoint
- 8 years of expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- PMP and CSM Certification
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working in Banking or Financial institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.