Project Manager – Regulatory
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and dare to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Project Manager V – Regulatory who will be responsible for the oversight and execution of large and complex IT projects and working with and influencing senior-level leaders and partners with other IT Managers. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional leadership and communication skills and has a proven history of meeting project deadlines.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Coordinate systems development for major applications and define project requirements.
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines, and manage staff.
- Develop project plans with milestones.
- Coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff, and service providers.
- Responsible for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Set direction at an operational level, work autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborate with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manage large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
Desired Skill Set:
- PMI or ITIL certification.
- 8 years of Project Management.
- Experience managing large and complex IT projects.
- Experience working with Agile and PDLC.
- Experience working with a cross-functioning team.
- Experience working with full life cycle development.
- Experience working with project methodology tools.
- Experience working with MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with regulatory projects.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.