Project Manager- Regulatory
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager- Regulatory who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments. This candidate will design and apply new methods and procedures. The successful candidate will coordinate systems development for major applications, and define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming. The ideal candidate has strong experience in Project Management while managing large initiatives 25million plus and regulatory initiatives
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
- Manage a team that consists of 50 – 100 people
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of proven experience in Project Management
- Experience managing projects of 25 million-plus
- 5 years of experience with Strong MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint MS-Visio and MS Project
- 5 years of working knowledge of Jira
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodology
- Proven track record in understanding and managing financials within a budget
- Experience managing regulatory projects
- Previous experience in banking or financial domain
- Technical background
- PMP Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.