Project Manager – Regulatory/Merchant/Auto-Finance
Are you collaborative, resourceful, and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Project Manager V – Regulatory/Merchant/Auto-Finance who will be responsible for leading the project team, stakeholders, and key project deliverables. The ideal candidate has exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Lead a diverse range of Stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and message to a diverse audience.
- Collaborate with key partners; Influence sponsors, businesses, and other partners.
- Link project, program, and portfolio goals to the business objectives and customer impacts; Navigate organization to achieve results.
- Engage executive sponsor to ensure active participation in project initiatives.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
- Establish effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engage the correct levels to support the direction for the project with attention and active management of project risks, mitigations, and monitoring.
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status promptly.
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Provide advice and guidance to business partners and project team as required regarding best practices in project management.
- Apply Organizational Change Management principles and practices to effectively manage the people side of change.
- Communicate project summary, status, financials, etc. as per current cadence to appropriate high-level executives.
- Collaborate with the appropriate partners to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery.
- Assess and ensure that customer experience/stakeholder implications are appropriately managed.
- Build consensus and relationships with the project team and business.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with Project Budget management and forecasting with Clarity.
- Experience working with Agile, Waterfall, and PDLC.
- Experience working with E2E delivery.
- Experience working with Clarity.
- Strong communication skills – project and executive-level – ability to tailor the message to the audience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working with Merchant or Auto-Finance.
- Experience working with regulatory delivery.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.