Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Publishing Analyst who will be responsible for managing the successful and rapid delivery of the day-to-day changes of some of the client’s public facing websites (small to medium size tasks) while working closely with the Product Owner and the Practice Chapter Lead. The ideal candidate has relevant experience from a large FI organization.
- Support the rapid delivery of projects to website properties, including: business as usual content changes, marketing campaigns, corporate Initiatives, regulatory changes, rate changes, and more;
- Assess client requests by understanding the business requirements, impact to clients and customers, and alignment to an integrated online experience;
- Document and coordinate all requests activities, including: requirements, change order requests, Jira intake, tracking, project status reporting, and communication;
- Coordinate deployment activities with Quality Engineer, Delivery Management, Business/Marketing partners, and Support teams to ensure successful delivery of projects;
- Align work activities to support priorities as defined by requestors, ensure deliverables meet quality objectives (on time, on budget, delivered to meet business needs), communicates project status and provide timely escalation of issues;
- Participate in planning to ensure ongoing support of activities are understood, supported and aligned from a budgeting and resource/skills perspective;
- Manage relationships with key partners: Marketing, Product Groups, Technology partners, Change Management, Incident Management, and external partners;
- Represent Content Publishing team as a subject matter expert;
- Coordinate activities as they relate to business requests to ensure impact, consistency and messaging are aligned;
- Provide a professional, consistent and positive client experience;
- Help to optimize content management and website administrative services;
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, across various levels within the Bank;
- Promote knowledge sharing and a consistent approach to delivery through the team
Desired Skill Set:
- 4 years of solid experience with a variety of both project management and analysis techniques and tools
- 2 years of experience working in Agile environment
- 2 years of hands-on experience with JIRA
- 2 years of experience working in an online/digital environment
- Executive level communication skills(strong, assertive, driven)
- Undergraduate degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.