Python Developer – Capital Markets
Working with one of our top financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity to utilize future driven technologies as part of a forward-thinking team in the Capital Markets division. Our client is looking for an experienced Python developer that will allocate their time and efforts between 2 main projects in an agile environment. The first project is already in production and will involve onboarding new lines of business, while the other centers around data that will be consumed by the business side. For this reason, along with strong Python development experience, the ideal candidate will have experience working with relational databases. Capital Markets experience is a very strong nice to have, especially if this experience is with counterparty credit risk. Java, Scala or any other UI experience is also an asset in this role.
- 3-5 years of experience with python development
- 3-5 years of experience with any relational database (Oracle, SQL, post GRE)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java, Scala or other UI.
- Capital Market or Counterparty Credit Risk management working experience will be nice.
- Experience working in agile environment.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.