QA Analyst – Archer
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a QA Analyst who will identify and support problem resolution for complex testing issues while interacting with business stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable about quality assurance and best practices and must possess Archer application or Risk management experience.
Expert knowledge of quality assurance, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.
- Gain/acquire advanced understanding of business and application throughout project delivery lifecycle.
- Identifies and support problem resolution for complex testing issues.
- Contributes to the communication and change Management activities across multiple stakeholders
- Support the coordination of the team's business, delivery and application knowledge sharing activities
- When required, manage Business Outcome Testing, supporting the BOT Manager or Test Lead.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Collaborate with the development of a delivery approach and work plan, aligned with the project milestone dates and considering constraints, dependencies and strategic drivers
- Engage, enable and lead stakeholders to final agreement and signoff of applicable deliverables
- Assess change requests and their impacts, checking for alignment to initiative objectives at all stages.
- Communicate progress on assigned testing activities to the BOT Manager.
- Identify and manage risks and issues, escalating to the BOT Manager or Test Lead where appropriate
- Identify opportunities to leverage test automation
Desired Skill Set:
- Minimum of 7 years of quality assurance experience in the Financial Services Industry following Waterfall and/or Agile methodology
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience performing Business Testing and working with business stakeholders.
- Must have ARCHER knowledge or Risk Management knowledge.
- Jira, Sharepoint, Confluence experience
Nice to have:
- Quality Assurance accreditation an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Excel, Visio, Word, Power Point, Teams and Project
- Strong team player with excellent communication, relationship management, consensus building and influencing skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.