QA Analyst- ETL/ Trading
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a QA Analyst- ETL/ Trading who can independently drive test automation frameworks for customers. The ideal candidate is an experienced QA with strong ETL and database testing and In-depth hands-on skills in Core Java. The successful candidate must be proficient at handling multiple efforts simultaneously.
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience as a QA with strong ETL and database testing and In-depth hands-on skills on Core Java.
- 7 years of proven experience with writing complex SQL logic and data testing tools such as CA20 OR Informatica
- 7 years of experience in GIT and Maven
- 5 years of experience in the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
- 5 years of exposure to Automated Data Validation
- Experience in developing self-explanatory automation scripts execution reports and dashboards
- Coordinate with onsite lead and provide updates
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, Unix, AML testing experience
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.