QA Analyst – JIRA/HPQC/WCAG
Are you dreaming of a job within an ever-growing-agile QA team that is working with award-winning online and mobile applications incorporating best-in-class processes? Are you looking for an environment that encourages continuous self-improvement? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a QA Analyst – JIRA/HPQC/WCAG who will be responsible for supporting the QA team to coordinate and execute QA and build activities for digital platforms to ensure they are completed accurately and on time. The successful candidate will support the team in meeting client expectations and SLAs and adhere to client-defined standards and compliance rules, including Accessibility. The successful candidate will also provide analysis to the client’s cross-disciplinary team to ensure initiatives are properly resourced by QA.
- Communication and planning skills – Effectively train and guide the QA resources to ensure quality standards are understood and adhered to. Represent QA in cross-functional meetings. Provide clear and timely analysis and updates to QA Delivery Lead, QA Manager and other teams. Continuously review QA and publishing schedule to ensure SLAs are met and defects are resolved.
- QA Support – Create test plans and execute test cases and provide build status updates to stakeholders including Intake and technology support. Provide appropriate approvals and release builds to staging environments for deployment to production. Isolate issues and outages to business applications or processes, conduct root cause analysis and provide regular reports to the QA Manager. Be able to provide overtime coverage if required.
- Commitment to excellence – Passionate about producing error-free work/releases in a timely manner and finding creative/practical solutions to resolve technical problems. Continuously improve processes, share learnings, and update the documentation in the Publishing and Agile teams’ knowledge repositories.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of defect-tracking software such as HP Quality Center or JIRA, Content Management Systems, W3C standards, Windows and macOS interface standards and Accessibility requirements testing (WCAG 2.0).
- Experience using Confluence.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision-making.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at a Financial institution
- A Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification
- Previous experience with Adobe
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.