QA Engineer- Salesforce/Accessibility
Are you dreaming of a job within an ever-growing-agile QA team that is working with award-winning online and mobile applications incorporating best-in-class processes? Are you looking for an environment that encourages continuous self-improvement? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a QA Engineer- Salesforce/Accessibility who will monitor service, and productivity and assess efficiency levels within their function and implement continuous process/performance improvements. The successful candidate must adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Actively seek continuous improvement and automation opportunities within the testing process
- Acquire and apply expertise in the quality engineering discipline, provide guidance, assistance, and direction to others
- Identify, recommend, and effectively execute standard practices applicable to the discipline
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts
- Collaboratively engage with relevant stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to shift from finding defects to proactively preventing defects
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite
- May lead work streams by acting as a project lead/subject matter expert for small-scale projects/initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies
- Serve as a partner and provide ongoing support to the enterprise and/or business, aligning with client’s Testing Methodology and QE best-practices
- Analyze the end-to-end solution (business, solution requirements, architecture, blueprints, etc.) requirements to recommend pragmatic and sound test-specific solutions for own area; may analyze, develop, debug, and maintain test suites (automated/ manual), traceability matrix; and log defects/assist in defect resolution, as required
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of extensive experience as a Quality Engineer
- 5 years of hands-on expertise in Behavioral driven development – BDD/Cucumber
- 5 years of working knowledge of Java
- 5 years of proficiency with Selenium
- 5 years of expertise in REST Assured API Testing
- 5 years of proven experience in Continuous Testing (UI/API Automation)
- 5 years of expertise with SQL with knowledge of ETL
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Accessibility testing
- Exposure to Salesforce application testing
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.