QA Program Lead – SAP Hana
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a QA Program Lead – SAP Hana who will manage and oversee a large matrixed team of internal/external testers across all phases of test planning and execution. This candidate must ensure alignment with the client’s testing & PMO standards, processes, templates and reporting requirements and manage project gating for key milestones.
- Actively engage multiple technology/business stakeholders to define and create the overall Test Strategy for the program.
- Implement testing governance across the Initiatives, working with the program leadership
- Manage execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing out of Testing across Initiatives
- Participate in scope, change requests, quality and budget across the Initiative teams
- Track and manage testing risks, issues, actions, decisions and required escalations across initiatives
- Prepare testing reporting for governance forums with inputs from the PMs and Initiative Leads
- Lead the definition of the testing approach process.
- Work with Test Source Documents owners to ensure that no outstanding gaps exist.
- Act as a point of contact between the different testing teams and other development teams, and ensure the distribution of appropriate information;
- Oversee test execution activities
- Attend SIT, UAT, and PAT Go/No-Go
- Attend the Implementation Approval meeting
- Participate in testing quality reviews
- Contribute to Lessons Learned.
- Documents E2E Testing section in Test Strategy document.
- Ensure that the different Business teams participate in the creation of the testing strategy.
- Leads E2E Testing scope determination exercise.
- Chairs daily/weekly E2E Testing variance calls, as appropriate
- Ensures E2E Testing progress adherence to planned timeline.
- Initiates and coordinates data setup in alignment with the planned timeline.
- Initiates environment requests and ensures availability throughout E2E Testing duration.
- Maintains coordinated support from all participants and providers.
- Provides E2E Testing Exit Report.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10-15 years of experience as a Senior Program QA Test Lead with expertise in Testing leadership, management and delivery at project and program levels
- Experience as Test Lead at a Financial Institution, preferably a bank as well as with Finance Transformation and implementation experience.
- Experience delivering results in a matrix environment where they may not have a direct influence on project resources.
- Experience establishing and maintaining stakeholder and sponsor relationships
- Experience in integration projects and a keen interest in the transformation of complex business and technology architectures and high-level design.
Nice To Have:
- Implementation experience with SAP’s S/4 Hana solution
- Experience with Finance or Accounting
- Experience with automated testing
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.