Quality Engineer – Java, Selenium
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Quality Engineer – Java, Selenium who is a good automation engineer and testing expert. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with Selenium for automation in the Java environment and GIT.
- 8+ years of experience as a QE
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium for automation in a Java environment
- 2+ years experience with in-sprint automation
- 2+ years of experience with Agile environment experience
- 2+ years of experience with Worked with GIT
- 4+ years of experience with REST Assured API Testing
- 1+ years of experience with Eclipse
- 2+ years of experience with Cucumber, Gherkin (BDD)
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins (CI/CD) – build and maintain a continuous testing pipeline through console logs
- 4+ years of experience with Identify and implement solutions for automation test failures
- 3+ years experience with JIRA for requirements/test cases management
- 2+ years experience with three Amigos Story Grooming meetings
- 4+ years experience with testability and traceability matrices
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Test/Sample provided as supporting documentation within the submission
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.