Quantitative Analyst/ Junior Data Scientist
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Quantitative Analyst/ Junior Data Scientist who will be responsible for validating fraud detection and other statistical and AI/ML models used in the Bank. The ideal candidate must have a solid background in statistics and machine learning with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and hands-on experience with Python and SQL.
Desired skill set:
- Solid background in statistics and machine learning and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or physics.
- Hands-on experience with Python as well as SQL
- Hands-on experience with machine learning and predictive statistical models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare clean technical documentation
- Great time management, project management, and multitasking skills with minimal supervision
- Able to validate models in the bank, think out of the box, challenge the models, experience with completing clean documentation
- Model validation, evaluate models from a technical perspective, prepare documentation, code and data
- Familiarity with algorithms
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as a quantitative analyst or data scientist
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics or physics.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.