Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Risk Analyst who will be responsible for delivering end-to-end project commitments through discovery, planning, execution and closure activities. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing risk subject matter expertise in order to provide guidance to the program team, work effectively with stakeholders and risk partners, and ensure the program meets its objective. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with delivery/ change initiatives.
- Provide leadership in developing / supporting strategic plans for risk project implementations to meet upcoming and ongoing business and regulatory demands.
- Deliver initiatives in a highly matrixed project and functional environment. Executes within budget, timelines and other project commitments.
- Effectively communicates risks, constraints, assumptions, and issues to project stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provide recommendations to mitigate against business problems, project issues and risks using a pragmatic approach and strategic outlook.
- Oversee process change efforts by working in collaboration with upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Develop a strong understanding of current state and desired state end-to-end processes.
- Partner with Risk Functions, Project Delivery Teams and Technology stakeholders to provide guidance for requirements gathering, testing strategy, data analysis and integration activities.
- Continually reassesses business needs; identifies opportunities for standardization, optimization and scalability within Risk.
- Work to ensure alignment between strategic management goals and day-to-day operational functions.
- Provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to the team, to consistently maintain high levels of integrity, motivation and morale
- 10+ years of credit risk and market risk experience
- Experience working with data
- Experience with leading change initiatives/delivery
- Effective communication skills
- Financial industry experience
- Fundamental understanding of emerging regulatory standards and market standards
- Understanding of security data, CSA data, client data, market data in addition to trade and valuation data
- Prior working experience leading or participating in change initiatives impacting multiple stakeholders and processes, utilizing waterfall and Agile project methodologies
Nice to Have:
- CFA, FRM accreditations
- Agile, waterfall
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.