Are you a highly motivated and skilled Risk Analyst with a strong track record in Fraud and Risk Management? Are you a versatile self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Risk Analyst who will provide a range of analytical and/or operational process support within a defined functional area.
Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant regulations as well as existing and emerging ML/TF, BSA, Sanctions and ABAC risk across the business.
- Support the business internally as a specialist of a given area in AML/ATF, Sanctions/ABAC matters Conduct sound investigations end-to-end and provide AML/ATF and Sanctions/ABAC
support as well as recommendations on ANL/BSA Sanctions and ABAC investigations
- Support and understand risk identification, risk analysis and risk mitigation according to the regulatory requirements and industry / business gold standard methodologies
- Serve as a subject matter process expert; focus of work ranges from weekly to monthly or longer Partner as required with cross-functional teams across TD and/or external contacts
- Require an understanding of a range of product and services, processes, procedures, systems and concepts
- Raise issues to appropriate level for clarify or interpretation; may lead problem resolution
- Prioritize and manage own workload in alignment with service and productivity requirements
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends and evolving regulatory requirements; assess potential impacts
- Protect the interests of the organization; identify and manage risks, call out non-standard, high- risk transactions/activities as necessary
- Follow applicable internal and external audit and regulatory requirements and may actively participate in Audit Review process, providing recommendations and guidance
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment Act as a brand ambassador for your business area/function and TD, both internally and externally
- Identify money altering or laundering. Write up 3-4 pages, reaching out to customer and drafting correspondence. Higher level risk role, everything they deal with have high risk of money laundering.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2+ years of experience in AML
- Ability to work independently but also work as part of a team
- Self-driven and motivation to learn
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on internal systems and quick learner
Nice To Have:
- Experience in banking or international banking experience
- Professional education or certifications
- Undergraduate degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.