Risk Analyst – Credit Risk
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Risk Analyst – Credit Risk who will support the execution of the quarterly allowance process within established timelines and established operating controls. The ideal candidate has solid Risk experience in underwriting and risk assessment.
- Evaluation of information delivered from the gCLAS execution platform including with credit risk partner groups,
- Identification of information gaps and triage of solutions with business partners
- Identify and pursue quality control adjustments using offline tools and the gCLAS execution platform
- Provide insights on key allowance trends and drivers within the quarter
- Create and produce allowance-related reporting for internal/external stakeholders
- Provide analytic support by completing a variety of quantitative and stress estimates and forecasts including through offline allowance tools
- Identify and support initiatives to enhance the loan loss allowance process including execution platform and internal processes
- Respond to requests for information from management and other stakeholders, including external auditors and regulators
- Assist with documentation of key allowance processes and controls including Quarterly execution processes and SOX controls
- Maintain close working relationships with segment risk and technology partners
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of Previous experience in Risk Management or Finance analytic roles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint and other software tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, Python, SQL etc.
- Experience with credit risk data and credit risk-related systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to be effective in both a team and independent working environment
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at a Financial Institution
- Strong Risk Background
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.