Risk and Security Specialist – Archer
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Specialist looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry notable communication skills? Are you comfortable working with Executives and presenting/reporting? Then, apply now!
Working with one of the top financial clients, this role calls for a Risk and Security Specialist – Archer who is responsible for providing vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives. The ideal candidate has a strong background in cyber security, network security, and business risk experience. The candidate must have experience working with Cloud, control assessments, and Excel. This candidate must be a quick learner and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Work on different projects, ad hoc requests, and answering questions on understanding a policy
- Direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues
- Responsible for auditing existing systems and directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, and fraud
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices
- Align the security policy with policies and plans of the organization
- Review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery
- Take a leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning, and event simulation
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments
- Designs and apply new methods and procedures
- Supervise staff
Desired Skill Set:
- University degree or college diploma
- CISSP Certification
- Experience working with Information Security
- Experience evaluating Risk and Control assessments
- Experience working in the IT industry
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Cloud
- Experience working with RSA Archer
- Experience working with Confluence/JIRA
- Experience working in the Financial industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.