Salesforce Architect – Financial Services Cloud
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Salesforce Architect – Financial Services Cloud who will be responsible for leading a team tasked with the continued build-out of a company-wide compliance platform based on Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. The candidate must have experience working with Salesforce, configuration and implementation, integration design, security design, and development experience. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and can look at the big picture.
- Lead a small team of Salesforce Developers.
- Work with a team of technology professionals and be accountable for all design, development, and deployment activities.
- Possess a deep understanding of all the capabilities available within FSC and Community Cloud and provide guidance as to when standard capabilities would suffice or where customizations are needed.
- Drive the continued adoption and implementation of continuous integration and deployment tools.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce App Builder Certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification.
- 3 years of experience working with Financial Services Cloud.
- 3 years of experience designing and implementing Continuous Integration & Continuous Development for Salesforce.
- 5 years of experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- 7 years of experience in Salesforce development using Apex lightning.
- 10 years of experience working with Salesforce.
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Architect Certification.
- Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer Certification.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Experience working with Mulesoft or Data Loader.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.