Salesforce Business Analyst – Capital Market
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Salesforce Business Analyst – Capital Market who will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, creating user stories supporting the business requirements, partnering with developers to implement stories, testing user stories, supporting BAT activities and assisting with Production deployments including post-production validation. This candidate will be a technical SME for various aspects of the CRM, perform CRM Adhoc reporting and data migration/cleansing, and will be accountable for QA of each component during regular BAU platform upgrades. The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with salesforce and has solid experience with the capital market, Banking industry and has worked with Tier 1 applications. On top of that communication skills is key, someone who can comprehend well and self-sufficiently.
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience as an IT BSA
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems especially Salesforce
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Certification in Salesforce
- Prior experience with Capital Markets, either Corporate & Investment Banking or Global Markets
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.