Salesforce SAFe Scrum Master
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Salesforce SAFe Scrum Master who will be responsible for supporting the squads and product owners as well as product managers during quarterly product increment planning. The successful candidate will lead Scrum Master with a minimum 2 delivery squads with daily standup with dependencies across the squad managing and other enablement teams and managing the dependencies.
- Managing the Risk, and assumptions in projects
- Managing cross-team/tribe dependencies for smooth and timely completion of projects
- Experienced in Resource planning and capacity management across teams based on business needs and priority
- Coordinate UAT & post-deployment testing on Salesforce
- Preparing and coordinating release plans on Salesforce
- Responsible and accountable for driving the culture of continuous improvement within teams, from Agile Ways Of Working to technical debt, managing and tracking the improvements.
- Responsible for conducting and managing team Agility Health checks to measure what matters and drive the improvements to continuously get better. Sprint retrospective.
Desired Skill Set:
- SAFe Certification
- Agile Scrum Certification
- Salesforce certification
Nice To Have:
- PMP certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.