Salesforce Technical Consultant (UX Design)
Are you a versatile self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Salesforce Technical Consultant (UX Design) who will be responsible for leading user engagement for requirements and performing wireframe design while working with and collaborating with Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) to deliver Epics/issues for resolutions via the Sprint Agile team.
- Develop, maintain and support Salesforce applications, automation, dashboard and reports
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality, i.e. Business Requirement definition
- Work with business stakeholders to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build solutions and implementation plans
- Collaborate with various team members, end users, and other stakeholders in testing new software programs and applications
- Develop better documentation, such as a user manual and user stories
Desired Skill Set:
- Strong technical skills in Salesforce customization, configuration, and development
- Experience in UX design and User journey to lead user engagement for requirements and to perform wireframe design
- Functional experience in Salesforce Lighting Web Component to perform charting of business processes, automation, dashboard and reports
- Salesforce Certification on Admin – can work on flow independently, debug, and write functional specs.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce technical analyst with a track record of successful Salesforce implementations
- Must have experience in integration with SAP
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Web Services, Security, Data Model
- Experience in SAFe Scrum and tools, writing good user stories and knowing Azure DevOps
- Experience in guiding users to define and write user stories
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to design innovative solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.