SAP BOBJ Application Support
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a SAP BOBJ Application Support who will be responsible for project estimate, planning and execution for multiple projects and having daily and weekly meetings with different project stakeholders.
- Managing and assigning work for a team.
- Keeping servers into a date state, remediating vulnerabilities, server certificate renewals, SAP Business objects upgrade/Administration, security design and implementation, BI deployments, and Disaster recovery expertise.
- SQL server upgrades, Apache Tomcat upgrades, WSFTP exposure.
- L2 Production support for SAP BO application.
- Reporting and data model experience
- Using SAP Business Objects 4.2 tools.
- Web Intelligence, Crystal reports (report development), Universe design tool and Information design tool (universe development), CMC expertise- for security design and implementation, user management, BI services management, deployments, Bitbucket – Version controlling. SQL expertise (Oracle, DB2, SLQ server) for report code development as well as debugging production support.
- Rotational on-call weekend support to be handled by the resource for SAP Business Objects as well as Mainframe Job failures (basic Mainframe commands)
Desired skill set:
- Expertise in JIRA, ServiceNow workflow and SharePoint
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in Reporting and data model
- Excellent communication, organizational and adaptable skills
- Independent worker
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Power BI
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.