Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a SAS Programmer who will be involved in projects and other initiatives that support the implementation and operations of the credit and collections risk scoring models including procurement and maintenance of inbound data utilized by these models. The ideal candidate must bring data analytics programmer experience with the previous financial industry, statistical, data analytics, and programming experience. The successful candidate will be involved in software development, data analysis, requirements gathering, and software testing in line with SDLC standards. Additional ad-hoc work will be assigned as needed. This candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to get along with external stakeholders and internal team members.
- 5 years of experience with SAS programming
- 5 years of experience with UNIX
- 5 years of experience with Code Automation
- 5 years of experience with SQL
- 5 years of experience with varying database technologies such as DB2, SQL Server, and Oracle
- 5 years of experience with Shell Scripting
- 3 years of experience with QA analysis
- 3 years of experience with Data analysis
Nice to Have:
- Previous Banking experience
- SAS certification
- ETL experience
- Previous experience with software testing in line with SDLC standards
- Previous experience with business analysis in line with SDLC standards
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.