Scrum Master- CSM
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Scrum Master- CSM who will be responsible for supporting the enterprise’s efforts to adopt and sustain Agile principles and practices. This candidate must ensure the team adheres to scrum theory and practices while embodying key mindsets and behaviours. The successful candidate will advocate for the scrum team and helps those outside of the team to understand the interaction model to amplify the team's success and Agile adoption more broadly.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Conducts independent analysis to resolve strategic issues.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Facilitates meetings and working sessions that leverage the Agile practice management program/ tools and techniques to foster adoption.
- Identifies business needs, designs/develops tools and training programs for Agile practices/enterprise programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Develops solutions and make recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Partners with the Product Owner to create, maintain and groom the product backlog.
- Advocates for the scrum team across the organization and actively challenges practices and approaches that are not in line with Agile philosophy.
- Stays current in the Agile space ongoing education in Agile frameworks training, conference attendance, user group participation and self-study.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; including tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a software development or project delivery environment and expertise in Agile, Lean or Kanban practice & principles.
- Knowledge of scrum framework and Agile development methods/techniques e.g. developing User Stories.
- Experience coaching teams to adopt Agile methodologies.
- Enthusiastic, positive, humble, social, organized, courageous, patient, articulate, punctual & empathetic.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, collaboration and team skills
- Solid analytical, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven decision-making skills
Nice To Have:
- CSM Certification
- Knowledge and experience in financial services
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.