Scrum Master- CSM/Banking
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Scrum Master- CSM/Banking who will be responsible for providing management consulting services and technology and industry expertise in support of business and enterprise needs. This candidate will liaise with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities and facilitate the organization’s goals by understanding the business vision, objectives, and key performance indicators. The successful candidate must act as a consultant to business partners in collaboration with the project team in strategy and planning sessions.
- Provides thought leadership in the development of new ideas, processes and emerging technology.
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Recommends business priorities, advises on resource requirements and develops a roadmap for strategic execution.
- Leads the development of IT strategy by understanding business processes, policies, information and information systems.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision-making.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads the development of the communication strategy focusing on positively influencing or changing behaviour.
- Presents and communicates at all levels within IT and across businesses/groups.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine underlying causes and participates in problem resolution for complex issues at all levels.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the IT consulting capability (e.g. shares expertise to promote technical development, mentors employees, builds communities of practice and networks across technology).
- Understands and follows a project requirements management plan so that activities and milestones of the project team can be measured against the goals of the plan.
- Facilitates discussions and follows a disciplined approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage business requirements with stakeholders; apply a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge, and understand requirements.
- Provides analytical support and insights to identified/assigned user areas to support relative product, channel, and business development initiatives (e.g. product, portfolio, profitability analytics, and customer analytics).
Desired skill set:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary degree in a related field of study
- Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies i.e. waterfall, Agile, iterative, and technologies
- Knowledge of one or more requirements analysis and problem decomposition techniques.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment e.g. Microsoft business technologies and applications, relational databases, and SharePoint.
- Understanding of industry standards and standard business capabilities.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.
- Possesses a deep understanding and problem-solving ability of Information Technology of various complexities.
- Understanding of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centred design within the context of the organizational standards.
- Familiar with business strategy and assessments
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influence skills
- Collaboration & team skills with a focus on cross-group collaboration
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making
Nice to have:
- Business Analysis Accreditation
- Previous banking experience
- Complex merger/acquisition experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.