Scrum Master – SAFe 5.0
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Scrum Master – SAFe 5.0 who will be responsible for driving execution on Agile teams for IT Projects and providing guidance and thoughtful leadership that will build Agile capability across the organization. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills and an agile mindset.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution, and facilitation.
- Knowledge of current and emerging agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement as a change agent, engaging stakeholders to identify business problems and create scalable solutions that adapt the Agile process and drive productivity throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives, contributing to the team's direction and function; providing advice to the team, and delivering leadership.
- Support an environment where the team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions.
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree or Post Graduate degree.
- 3 years of Scrum Master experience for Technology Projects.
- 5 years of Scrum Master experience.
- 5 years of experience working with Agile.
- 5 years of experience working with Jira and confluence.
Nice to Have:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience working with SASE 5.0.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.