Scrum Master – SAFe Certified
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Scrum Master – SAFe Certified who will be responsible for leading, planning, executing, and evaluating project activities to ensure completion of initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution, and facilitation.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficiency.
- Contribute to team's direction and function; provide advice to the team and delivery leadership.
- Drive continuous improvement as a change agent, engaging stakeholders to identify business problems and create scalable solutions that adapt the Agile process and drive productivity throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support an environment where the team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda.
Desired Skill Set:
- CSM/PSM Certification.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5 years of experience working as a Scrum Master.
- 5 years of experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- 7 years of experience working with Agile methodology.
Nice To Have
- SAFe Agilist Certification.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.