Security Analyst- Cloud Risk Assessment
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Security Analyst- Cloud Risk Assessment who will be responsible for leading and working with ITS colleagues and stakeholders in the management of IT Risk Remediation programs in accordance with applicable Risk Frameworks and ITS’s business strategy. The successful candidate possesses strong technical/operational risk management background with excellent coordination and prioritization skills, relationship and influence management skills.
- Ensure Regulatory controls requirements are understood and that the operating procedures to manage controls operate effectively and can be sustained.
- Perform key SME role in development of requirements for thematic issues programs.
- Where assigned, participate/lead reviews of critical ITS processes with an eye towards validity, accuracy, efficiency / effectiveness and strong control environment.
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders across ITS and other segments/functions (e.g. Operational Risk Management, Technology Risk Management & Information Systems) for remediation of issues.
- Where assigned, participate/lead collaboration and decision making with business and enterprise partners.
- Present complex matters clearly, concisely and effectively while proposing options to align industry best practices with requirements.
- Identify any potential or actual conflicts and/or gaps between identified requirements and objectives/organizational strategies.
- Provide timely status updates and escalation to Senior Manager as appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in alignment with ITS Risk Framework
- Lead development of presentation material to ITS management as assigned.
- Risk management and remediation
- Developing remediation plans
- Understanding of regulatory governing bodies such as PCI, SOX, Basel, OFSI, FRB, etc.
- MS Suite
- Knowledge of Cloud technology
Nice to Have:
- Cloud governance/Adoption
- Financial Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.