Security Analyst- PAM/ Hashicorp
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Analyst looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry a notable communication skill? Are you comfortable working with Directors and presenting/reporting? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Analyst- PAM/ Hashicorp who will be responsible for assessing projects for security risks and presenting recommendations that allow the business to secure privileged IDs using the client’s enterprise vault capabilities. This candidate will provide insight and support to our enterprise vault that safeguards our clients, enhances risk management, and enables our success.
- Operation Support – Design PAM processes and strategies to securely manage the Privileged ID lifecycle. Implement, configure, deploy & support PAM solutions. Provide PAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project teams. Coach and serve as a technical escalation resource to team members on all PAM-related technical issues. Execute cloud vision by providing technical expertise/guidance in cloud technologies.
- Security Assessments – Leverage your expertise in Information Security Management to prepare and conduct assessments for both planned initiatives and unplanned instances. Use your knowledge of processes, tools, techniques, and practices to ensure consistency with standards associated with accessing, altering, and protecting organizational data.
- Consulting – You will be responsible for collaborating with projects and other technology or business partners to create and execute privileged access management for new/existing infrastructure, aligning with Identity & Access Management (IAM) initiatives and related policies, standards, and procedures to help enhance our information security posture. Assist other teams in the investigation of potential security incidents and provide recommendations to remediate.
- Risk Reviews – Examine and interpret requirement documents and architecture diagrams. Collaborate with senior leaders and make informed, risk-based recommendations to enhance information system security. Weigh business needs against security concerns to help guide the business to make practical and informed risk decisions.
- Continuous Improvement – You will be well-versed with key information security processes and policies, as well as related operational enterprise processes and policies leveraged across technology. You will recommend solutions to enhance processes, eliminate risks, and improve the speed and quality of key services to our partners. Apply appropriate tools to perform problem determination and root cause analysis; identify bottlenecks, redundancies and vulnerabilities of existing processes as they relate to identity and access management. Conduct gap analysis of existing process/procedures, development/maintenance of clear training/work level instruction documentation, review and update of controls and supporting documentation, coordinate and maintain currency of all knowledge related to the Lifecycle of Privileged Access Management.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security (auditing of HashiCorp)
- 2+ years of experience deploying and documenting complex HashiCorp Vault solutions
- Intermediate experience in a broad set of technology solutions with a focus on HashiCorp Vault, Ansible Tower, GitHub actions, Azure Dev Ops, (Windows, Unix, Linux, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, CyberArk, ALL Access and a background in application support.)
- Working technical knowledge of cryptography (synchronous, Asynchronous encryption standards), SSL certificates and SSH keys.
- Troubleshooting experience on Ansible Playbook
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with enterprise change management processes
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies
- Exposure to Agile Development processes
- Exposure to code promotion processes
- CISSP certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.