Security Consultant- Firemon
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Consultant- Firemon who will be responsible for completing proof-of-concept and proof-of-technology exercises on new security offerings as well as designing and implementing successful solutions. This candidate will focus on assessing projects for security risks by examining and interpreting requirement documents and architecture diagrams. The successful candidate will be accountable for designing, building, and deploying the organization’s most critical Information Security solutions. The ideal candidate is an action-oriented, collaborative, and innovative individual with 5 years of experience in Information Security Management as an Information Security Consultant or similar role and working knowledge of Firemon.
Desired Skill Set:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Security Management as an Information Security Consultant or similar role.
- Strong previous experience working with Firemon
- You can demonstrate experience in a variety of perimeter security products such as Symantec Blue Coat, IBM Proventia, Fireeye NX, and the Palo Alto suite
- Strong conceptual understanding of the TCP/IP network stack
- Previous experience with network packet captures for troubleshooting and working knowledge of firewall/routing technologies.
- You have strong knowledge of security infrastructure & controls within heavily regulated environments with compliance frameworks and all related integrations associated with the services. You know the processes, tools, techniques, and practices for assuring consistency to standards associated with accessing, altering, and securing organizational data with proxies.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Cloud-based security technologies.
- You have the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ISSEP – Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Microsoft Certified – Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work, and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.