Security Risk Manager- CISSP
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Specialist looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry a notable communication skill? Are you comfortable working with Directors and presenting/reporting? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Risk Manager- CISSP who will be responsible for providing vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives. This candidate will also be accountable for auditing existing systems while directing the administration of security policies, activities and standards.
- Direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems, business operations, and facility defences against security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, fraud, etc.
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery.
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices.
- Aligns the security policy with the policies and plans of the organization.
- Constantly review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery.
- Take a leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies.
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards.
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning and event simulation.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in a Security Specialist role
- 5 years of experience in Risk assessment and governance
- 5 years of experience with Integration Projects
- 5 years of working knowledge of Oracle DB
- CISSP Certification
- Deep understanding of security controls
- Technical understanding of infrastructures such as firewalls and networking
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Banking Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.