Security Specialist-RSA Archer/CISA
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Specialist-RSA Archer/CISA who will be responsible for partnering with Technology segments to support the timely closure of remediation efforts impacting the business' control environment. The ideal candidate has CISA, CISSP, CRISC Certification with solid experience in Auditing and IT RIsk Management and expertise in RSA Archer, Agile Methodology, Tableau and governance risk or compliance.
- Lead/conduct Quality Assurance and Challenge activities of IT Audits / Audit Finding Remediation defined under the ITACC Framework, working with stakeholders across the three lines of defence to ensure effective risk mitigation and remediation
- Provide advice and guidance to Technology segments and Technology Risk Services on various areas requiring subject matter expertise and interpretation: Audit & Assurance Standards; IT Risk Governance Control Frameworks, ITACC Governance Oversight & Challenge Framework
- Practitioner in value-shared governance approach vs compliance-based to ensure a greater level of risk understanding and innovation (e.g. thematic/systemic issues) with remediation resolution
- Contribute to relevant Technology Governance Oversight & Risk committees/forums with a focus on planned audits and audit finding information, ensuring visibility to issue remediation operational performance/risk aggregation of findings required for Executive awareness/direction/escalation
- Contribute to the development of mature Governance Oversight & Control practices, through the improvement of Risk Identification, Control Design and Operating Effectiveness
- Lead change management activities (including communication and training) under ITACC Framework and contribute to GRC IM Issue Management change activities
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience in IT Risk management and Auditing
- CRISC certification
- CISA certification
- 3 years of experience with Agile Methodology
- Working knowledge of RSA Archer
- Previous experience working in the Banking or Financial Industry
- Experience in governance risk or compliance
Nice to have:
- CISSP certification
- Expertise in Tableau
- Experience in Analytics and reporting with a focus on metrics
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.