Security Specialist/Threat Modelling
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Specialist/Threat Modelling who will be responsible for performing project, solution, and program assessments and providing constructive feedback through the Security Architecture Reviews and Threat Modeling processes. This candidate must contribute to security system design and architecture frameworks including technology architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and governing standards for security in the assigned domain. The ideal candidate will apply industry and technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and minimize risk.
- Perform threat modelling for new and existing applications, including public cloud-based solutions.
- Providing guidance and advice on attacking and securing cloud applications.
- Applied knowledge of business requirements and architecture to the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise-wide and/or project-specific architecture frameworks and models
- Translate security standards and patterns into programs and projects requirements on the architecture level
- Work with other Architects, Design Leads, and stakeholders in peer review to ensure the continued presence, appropriateness, and completeness of security qualities in solutions
- Participate in the development of requirements to facilitate both business vision realization and security architecture target state creation
Identify enhancements and gaps in solution designs, architectural frameworks, standards and patterns to raise them for consideration for inclusion in the future versions
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services, lessons learned and knowledge transfer
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience with threat modeling tools and knowledge of MITRE frameworks
- 5 years of working knowledge of public cloud architectures and technologies
- 5 years of experience in Security Management frameworks and standards
- 5 years of experience in Threat Modelling
- 5 years of strong, hands-on experience with Threat Modelling using one or more methodologies
- 5 years of experience in an enterprise, solution or Security Architecture role or a related field.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CSSP, CISM, CSSLP
Nice to have:
- Experience with Enterprise or solution architecture using a recognized architecture methodology or framework
- Technology-specific certifications such as Azure, GCP, or AWS
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.