Senior Atlassian Consultant– 100% Remote
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Senior Atlassian Consultant– 100% Remote who will responsible for developing, executing and maintaining a comprehensive strategic roadmap of an integrated Agile tooling ecosystem. This candidate will partner with the Application Delivery and Infrastructure work-streams and provide Agile tool-related thought leadership, best practices, guidelines and implement solutions.
- Build and facilitate demos, “how-to” guides, and training of Jira & Confluence
- Advise and train Jira administrators on how to configure, use, and maintain global and project-specific Jira configurations
- Scripting using Automation for JIRA or Atlassian plugins like ScriptRunner, PowerScripts
- Knowledge and usage of common plugins and apps like Structure, Jira Advanced Roadmaps, Xray, and TM4J.
- Experience in integration of Atlassian tools with other Atlassian Tools like Bitbucket, ITSM tools like ServiceNow, CICD Tools like Bamboo and Jenkins
- Very good understanding of effective usage and best practices related to project templates, issue type hierarchies, boards, dashboards and gadgets
- Custom Atlassian solution design and implementation e.g., workflow, plugins/scripts, configuration
- Code & implement scripting solutions with languages like Groovy and Python
- Web integration of Atlassian and other applications using Rest APIs
- Create Jira project roles, issue types, components, workflows, release-based configuration
- Advise and assist Application Delivery and Infrastructure teams in creating organizing and managing screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of solid deep hands-on experience and expert knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- 3 years of experience working in a consulting or client delivery role and managing software tool implementations
- 2 years of experience with web integration using Rest APIs scripting with a language like Groovy or Python
- Strong familiarity with the principles of Agile, DevOps and Agile at Scale methodologies
- Ability to write Jira Query Language to construct custom dashboards, reports, filters etc.
- Ability to gather requirements, propose potential solutions, analyze the impact, communicate with stakeholders, and implement toolset solutions.
- Exceptional engagement, facilitation, and communication skills, with experience collaborating with stakeholders at every level
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or a relevant field
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.