Senior Big Data/ETL Design Consultant
Integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork , do you hold them all? Do you have ideas and ideals? Are you a great advisor and a coordinator? Are you a versatile self-starter who can adapt quickly to new environments?
Working with a large enterprise client , our client is looking for a senior resource who will be responsble for design, build, deployment and support of data integration. This person will be managing data developers spread at various locations of the organization. For these development teams, this person will be accountable for defining the design of technical specifications in both Waterfall and Agile development environments.
- Hand-on experience in AWS Cloud Computing environments with expertise building ETL in Python, step and lambda.
- Experience with Python script development using Python (Numpy, Pandas) and PySpark libraries.
- Experience with complex data frames for data integration in a Hadoop environment.
- Experience with Big Data, with a working knowledge of HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Tez, and spark.
- Sound knowledge of the production implementation and change management processes.
- Documentation skills including technical writing, Visio, PowerPoint, flowchart
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.