Senior Business Analyst
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- International Brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Greenfield projects contributing to overall department goals
- Opportunity to learn & use new skills on projects
- Senior Team which delivers through collaboration
Want to join an exciting new project working on greenfield project within Capital Markets? This is your
opportunity to join a growing team specializing in systems for enterprise level trading platforms. As new
platforms around trading instruments are brought forward, this team will be key in collecting
requirements, authoring documentation, and engaging with technical teams to ensure a consistent
understanding of business needs. As this is a cross-asset team, candidates would ideally have some
experience working within Capital Markets environments / projects with exposure to multiple classes of
products and market data.
- Engage with front-office trading teams, Risk Teams and Clearing businesses
- Collect requirements for IT projects
- Ensure technical teams understand the stated goals
- Perform some high level QA work to ensure solutions meet business needs
- A minimum of 7 Years of experience working at the enterprise level within finance, insurance or similar complex ‘equation-centric’ industry.
- 5+ Years of experience collecting requirements from senior stakeholders via multiple techniques.
- 5+ Years of experience working with SQL data with the ability to query data and write select statements.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Capital Markets trading systems & integrating new features into existing systems.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.