Senior Business Analyst – VBA, SAS
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Senior Business Analyst – VBA, SAS who will be responsible for planning, managing, leading and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. This candidate will provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business. The ideal candidate has excellent coding skills with strong experience in Excel VBA.
- Recognizing the importance of our customers – anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, as well as providing the kind of Legendary Customer Service that reflects client’s standards and Guiding Principles.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
- Analyze impacts on customers, stakeholders, employees, process, and technology solutions to achieve business results
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience when making decisions
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, and project/program/portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met
- Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g. stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for the successful delivery of requirements
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of proven experience in a Business Analyst role
- 8 years of experience with VBA Coding
- Advanced Excel skills including template, bookmarks and macros
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of how SAS Coding and programming work
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or a related field
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a financial or Banking domain
- MBA or another related advanced degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.