Senior C#/.Net Developer
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- International Brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Greenfield projects contributing to overall department goals
- Opportunity to learn & use new skills on projects
- Senior Team which delivers through collaboration
Want to join an exciting new project working on greenfield development projects? This is your
opportunity to join a growing team specializing in application projects for enterprise level trading
platforms. As new platforms around trading instruments are brought forward, this team will be key in
integrating connections for market data, parsing crucial trade information and ensuring downstream
systems receive the information they require. This position requires expert level knowledge in C# / .Net,
experience writing web services for server-side applications, capturing XSLT, XML and other complex
information for objects. Candidates would ideally have some experience working within Capital Markets
environments / projects.
- Create solutions for enterprise integrations
- Write lots of high quality code
- Ensure solutions meet business needs
- Perform some TDD & ensure code is to acceptable standards
- A minimum of 7 Years of experience writing .Net-based applications at the enterprise level
- 5+ years of experience with C#, Web API’s, Web Services and associated connectors.
- 5+ years of experience of SQL including queries, joins and integrations
- Demonstrated experience using TFS as a code repository with Jenkins/Maven for build automation
- 2+ years of experience in Capital Markets / Trading environments will be a strong ‘nice-to-have’
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.