Senior C# /.Net Developer
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- International Brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Working across Capital Markets for a wide variety of projects
- Focus on best practices around SOLID and TDD
- Positive towards using new frameworks and tools
This is a great opportunity for a senior developer to join an established development team within one of Canada’s tier-1 banks working across Capital Markets on reporting projects. What is unique about this role, is that the position does not require previous Capital Markets experience!
This team is delivering reports for audit, risk and regulatory bodies from a wide variety of source systems including proprietary trading applications, FeedHub and a large volume of SQL databases. This developer will be stepping into a mix of on-going regular reporting projects as well as new initiatives coming from the business. Some of the applications in use will need to be brought up to current code standards, while others require a complete re-build – where this team will welcome the use of new frameworks and technology to solve those problems.
- Create solutions for enterprise reporting
- Contribute to design of applications and databases
- Write lots of high quality code – and coach others on code quality
- Ensure solutions meet changing business needs
- A minimum of 10 Years of experience writing .Net-based applications at the enterprise level
- 8+ years of experience with C#, Web API’s, Web Services and associated connectors
- 8+ years of experience with a variety of MS-Stack languages such as ASP, Core and others
- 8+ years of experience of SQL including queries, stored procedures and experience contribute to design schema
- Demonstrated experience using TFS as a code repository with Jenkins/Maven for build automation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.