Senior FE Angular Developer
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Channels group as a Senior Front End Developer supporting their online banking application. Our client is looking for a seasoned Angular developer to assist with all front end-related development activities for this internet-based application, including solution design, hands-on coding, unit testing, and developing appropriate artefacts/documentation to facilitate final delivery. The ideal candidate for this position should have prior experience developing external web-based applications, and understand how to manage production issues, including independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis. Experienced-based knowledge will be imperative for this role, which calls for recommendations of new approaches to streamline the development processes through automation, and integrating technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Success in this role will require sound domain knowledge in order to remain comfortable in ambiguous situations, implement changes in response to shifting trends, and facilitate creative thinking that addresses and solves unique problems problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- 10+ years with web-based application development, focused on the front end
- 5+ years Angular experience with strong experience with Angular 5 (ngRx, RxJS).
- 5 + years experience with Ionic web-based development platform
- Experience with Large-system integration patterns (e.g. SOAP/XML, JSON/RESTful Services, etc)
- Experience with microservices-based architecture
- Understanding of DevOps best practices, and experience with tools like Maven, Bamboo, Ansible, Confluence, Git, Jira, or Artifactory
- Understanding API Security Best Practices such as mutual SSL, Spring Security, SQL injection and other OWASP guidelines
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS technologies and cloud computing platforms such as Docker containers or OpenShift
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.