Senior Infrastructure Architect
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Senior Infrastructure Architect. The ideal candidate is an experienced Technical Architect who began a career in IT Infrastructure and has progressed through multiple roles. This is a Director-level position within the Enterprise Architecture Team and as such comes with high expectations on the breadth & width of candidate knowledge. There will be no direct reports, but leadership, delivery on Infrastructure Projects and a history of innovation are all required.
Desired Skill Set:
- 15 years of experience in architecting, engineering or executing enterprise-level IT Infrastructure projects.
- 10+ years of experience with various OS including Windows, z/OS, iSeries, Non-Stop and multiple versions of Linux/Unix).
- 10+ years of experience with high-availability set-ups and clustered environments.
- 7+ years of experience specifically focusing on architecture and design roles within large infrastructure projects.
- 7+ years of experience with middleware solutions (hosting and applied) including WAS, HIS, Tomcat, DataPower, JBoss and others.
- 7+ years of experience with SAN/NAS, Object Archival and various storage methodologies.
- 7+ years of experience with VSphere including detailed knowledge of multiple versions of virtualization tools.
- 7+ years of experience working with enterprise Data Centre solutions spreading multiple areas of the globe.
- 2+ years of experience with Public Cloud platforms including preparing on-prem services to go to AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Nice To Have:
- Detailed experience in key security design, principles, and platforms.
- Exposure to Red Hat processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage technical & non-technical end-users.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.