Senior Infrastructure Solution Architect
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Senior Infrastructure Solution Architect who will maintain multiple areas of relationships with various groups of stakeholders at the bank to understand their technical needs. The ideal candidate is someone who is working in an architectural role responsible for designing enterprise solutions.
Desired Skill Set:
- 15+ years of enterprise-level experience in multiple different roles within IT
- 10+ years of experience with Data Architecture including in-depth knowledge of multiple data platforms
- 10+ years of experience with the virtualization of infrastructure environments
- 10+ years of experience with various middleware solutions such as Web Logic, Web Sphere, MQ, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in a Solution Architect role at the enterprise level
- 5+ years of work with Private Cloud solutions such as OpenShift
- 3+ years of experience with Public Cloud solutions such as Azure and AWS.
- Understanding on various hardware & operating systems ranging from Windows, Linux, z/OS, iSeries, Mainframe, etc.
- Expertise with the data centre, branch networking as well as associated bank technology
Nice To Have:
- Hands-on design experience with Kafka, Spark and other Data Tools
- Experience with multiple Lines of Business within the bank such as payments, cards and wealth
- Exceptional communication Skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.