Senior & Intermediate Project Managers
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful environment with hybrid working model
- Tier-1 bank with international presence
- Direct interaction with Business Stakeholders
Why Work for this Team?
- Highly visible Team / Program to Executives
- Amazing Leadership at the top of the PMO
- Gain senior level exposure across capital markets stake holders
We have multiple opening for Senior Project Managers who have managed Credit Risk, Market Risk or Regulatory Projects within enterprise finance interacting with top-level executives. With numerous streams, Project Managers will be assigned to a work stream within the Enterprise Risk PMO and be responsible for initiatives in the $1M to $20M range with a range of timelines. Each Project Manager will be expected to engage multiple senior business stakeholders, gain buy-in on project direction and align technical projects with business needs. As such, communication skills & presentation ability will be critical skills for success and candidates will need to demonstrate experience engaging senior leaders.
- Business Stakeholder engagement (gain buy-in & unified direction)
- Adherence to Project Management best practices
- Technical alignment (technical systems delivering on business needs)
- 8+ Years of experience in Project Management roles responsible for scope, budget and deadlines
- 5+ Years of experience managing budgets of $5M+ over compressed timelines
- A minimum of 3 years of experience delivering complex projects within enterprise risk
- A minimum of 3 years engaging senior level business stake holders to provide direction on projects
- Deep knowledge of different risk areas such as Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity and other areas.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure that best practices are being follow
- Demonstrated experience bringing a unified direction to teams / projects
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.