Senior Manager – Agile
Are you Collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with an industry leader and one of Canada's most prestigious enterprise organizations, this is an opportunity for a Senior Manager who will play a key role in the future direction of the client’s Digital group. This group is one of the fastest-growing across the entire organization and is seeking out experienced leaders to facilitate a transformation towards Agile methodologies that work across department lines. The successful candidate will be reporting to Senior leadership and will be accountable for charting the plan to continue developing and standing up teams in Agile. This individual will possess solid people management experience with core responsibilities of managing KPIs, coaching and providing one-on-one guidance to a team of direct reports. The ideal candidate will be responsible for facilitating an environment of continuous improvement of the development and delivery process with successful integration of Scrum and Kanban into team practices. This individual will have the experience educating and redirecting teams by actively identifying areas of improvement and opportunities to increase efficiency under Agile practices, working alongside the Agile coach to improve processes and procedures. This role is directly aligned with supporting the organization-wide strategy of Agile adoption and will help establish the standards that will be utilized for the entire rollout moving forward.
- Responsible for hand picking, managing, and supporting a team of highly capable Scrum Masters
- Reinforcing Agile practices to transition the group's culture through coordination of Scrum events and fostering collaboration to build consensus and develop technical excellence
- Facilitating an environment of continuous improvement of the development and delivery process with successful integration of Scrum and Kanban into team practices
- Promoting the organizational transition to Agile methodologies through integration with the Digital Group
- 3+ years of extensive experience as a Manager, managing KPIs and coaching direct reports
- 5-10 years of Scrum Master experience, SAFe certified or equivalent
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience coordinating process improvements using lean methodologies
- Proficiency with the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Ability to build trusted relationships with diverse stakeholders, and managing people to build top-performing teams
- Enterprise-level experience in complex business units to influence agile adoption across all levels
- Experience with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.