Senior Manager – Customer Experience/Channels
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with an industry leader and one of Canada's most recognizable brands, this role calls for an experienced Senior Manager who will be part of a team that is directly responsible for making ground-breaking steps forward in enhancing the customer experience. With a track record for successfully delivering projects resulting in immediate positive impacts on their customer service offering, this team is looking to expand and improve the platform that enables their frontline agents across all channels to deliver a positive, cohesive experience to their customers. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced Senior Manager who will come from a strong customer service background and will have extensive experience working on projects related to enhancing overall customer experience for the client. In addition, this individual will possess solid people management experience with core responsibilities of managing KPIs, coaching and providing one-on-one guidance to a team of direct reports.
Responsible for defining and improving end user-to-customer engagements by driving strong collaboration, alignment, and communication between Channels, Business Units, and Digital Consumer teams, the successful candidate will come from a strong Channels background , ideally working within and supporting the Retail and the Call Center/Contact Center channels. The ideal candidate will possess a solid Product owner experience and will have experience in working very closely and in collaboration with the Product Teams.
- Enabling end user effectiveness by identifying new digital capabilities and product and service enhancements that align with business priorities
- Ability to create, encourage, and influence positive collaboration across the organization to develop a unified strategy through proactive engagement with different departments at the Director level, as well as with end users, team managers and Channel executives
- Leading design and delivery of all projects involved, leveraging keen analytical skills that account for items which could prevent future roll outs of new features, and outlining performance measurement metrics to oversee KPI's of their respective initiatives
- Leverage high communicative abilities coupled with well-developed change management practices to promote the product vision across Channels and deal with friction from traditional methods
- Coaching and empowering their team members/Product Owners on how to adopt Agile practices aligned with the new organizational directive
- 3+ years of solid experience as a Manager, managing KPIs and coaching direct reports
- Extensive experience with projects related to enhancing customer experience
- Strong channels background – ideally supporting Retail, Call Center/Contact Center channels
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities and experience working with a broad range of stakeholders in complex business areas ranging from executive leaders to end users
- Solid Product Owner experience – worked closely with the Product team
- Practice with customer experience design in a digital ecosystem
- Experienced with working in a fast-paced environment characterized by a challenging scope of work and aggressive deadlines, and facilitating cross-departmental collaboration of a variety of stakeholders
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience working in an Agile environment in the digital space
- Scrum experience
- Masters or BA: Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Communications
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.