Senior .Net Developer
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful environment with hybrid working model
- Incredible growth opportunity at the enterprise level
- Top-notch leadership fostering employee development
Why Work for this Team?
- Predominantly new projects with the chance to innovate
- Fast-paced team with a high-transaction system
- Fast delivery journey meaning you see the results of your work
This position is a key role to join a key Credit Risk team within Capital Markets of one of Canada’s top banks. With the BA Team focused on business teams, it allows this Senior Developer to focus on core development and design with hands-on coding anticipated to be 70%+ of the role. The Credit Risk system is built on MS-Stack and the successful candidate will need to have exceptional coding abilities in C# & SQL. There will also be some work on Front-End component and as such Angular will also be required, however most of the development work will be back-end coding. What really separates this position is the ability to work on high-volume transaction systems within a Capital Markets environment without requiring previous experience within a trading environment.
As this team works within an Agile Framework and given that this is a senior role, we are asking the successful candidate to commit to a hybrid role involving 1 -2 days per week on-site in our wonderful office near Union Station.
- 25% Design & Problem Solving for Solutions
- 65% Hands-on Coding
- 10% SDLC related activities
- A minimum of 10 years of experience developing complex solutions at the enterprise level
- A combination of 8+years of experience with ‘hands-on programming’ using a variety of Microsoft languages including current knowledge of Core.
- 2+ Years of experience with solution / application design in some capacity is required
- 2+ Years of experience specifically looking at Azure solutions including completed migration projects.
- Desire to further technical career tracks (as opposed to management)
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, and specifically market & credit risk would be appreciated, but is not required.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.